Danish high quality slats
The quality of our products must, at minimum, satisfy the applicable standards and certifications. To maintain high uniform quality, we have daily internal inspection of the production processes for concrete, mould setup, casting and the finished elements, with keen focus on height measurement and precision.
This results in few readjustments and faster installation.
Members of Dansk Spaltegulvskontrol (DSK)
- DS/EN 206-1 Specification, properties, production and compliance.
- DS 2426 Concrete – Materials – Rules for use of EN 206-1 in Denmark.
- DS/EN 13369 General rules for prefabricated concrete products.
- SS-EN 13369 Nordcert certificate for concrete elements, product group B.
- EN ISO 3834-4 Welding quality requirements.
Certificates with CE marking
- DS/EN 12737 Precast concrete products – Floor slats for livestock
Protect the environment
In collaboration with DSK, we have produced a sign with safety information and recommendations for driving on slats, that you can put on the walls in your barns.
You can order the sign by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The sign is available in A3 (29.7×42 cm) or A2 (42×59.4 cm).